Become a Volunteer
We are an ever-expanding team of people from all walks of life, united by a deep sense of caring. We are a community who believe in the importance of looking out for one-another, respect, honesty, authenticity, accountability and we are living our values out loud!
If you feel the call to join us pouring our love, sweat and tears into this important cause, while ALWAYS making time & space for fun and personal growth, apply to become a volunteer below.
- Receive training in psychedelic support, welfare and harm reduction
- Gain valuable and unique experience (which is likely to be useful for those wishing to pursue a career in psychedelic therapy)
- Become part of the wider psychedelic community/movement
- Help to promote a harm reduction approach to drug use
- Help to promote sensible drug policies that respect human rights
- An opportunity to meet and network with other like-minded people
- Use your empathy, compassion and love to help others
- Give something back to the party scene If selected you will receive full crew ticket for the event
We are a volunteer-based, peer-led service,
supporting people who are having or have had challenging drug-related experiences.
Our mission is to provide support for people undergoing challenging drug-related experiences, and to provide education to reduce the harm associated with the use of such substances.
If you would you like to join us on this mission, you are in the right place.
Usually we do so-called Induction Meetings where we get to know each other in person before you officially join our organization. Due to the global pandemic, we had to adapt our onboarding strategies. With our new approach, we will be setting dates and accepting new members on an ongoing basis.
The Induction training itself is free and doesn’t bind you or PsyCare to anything.